Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cue Europe's biggest hit..."The Final Countdown"

 
TICKET SUCCESS!

A few weeks after the ticket snafu, Amtrak refunded all of my money, and I repurchased my rail pass.

Things are just about confirmed, though I'm still waffling on whether or not I want to go to Los Angeles. Despite being home to Roscoe's World Famous Chicken and Waffles (a legit selling point),  I could make a stop in Santa Barbara instead, to see my dear friend who is currently living in a Suburban on the beach with a Bull Mastiff. I guess words don't really do it justice, but I think it could be a great time.

Anyways, I'm more than open to suggestions of things to do in any and all of the cities, and I've got almost no itinerary so let me know if you'd like to kick it!

This will probably be my last post until I actually hit the rails, so until then...

big love,
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment